- Dean’s Honor List (Top 10 – Class of ’88) – Bachelor of Laws – University of Western Ontario
- Bachelor of Arts – Carleton University (Class of ’85)
- Arnup Cup Trial Competition – Gold Medalist
- C.B.I.A National Essay Competition – Gold Medalist
- Appointed Queen’s Counsel – January 2008
- Full time member of the Law Society of Alberta and British Columbia
For the past 25 years Patrick Fagan has devoted his professional life to the defense of persons charged with criminal offences.
Mr. Fagan’s trial experience ranges from shoplifting to million dollar fraud, common assault to first degree murder, impaired driving to criminal negligence causing death and simple possession of drugs to wholesale trafficking and importation.
Mr. Fagan has secured verdicts of not guilty in a number of high profile cases and has an established record of success. High profile cases include one of the largest cocaine seizures in the history of Alberta (Regina vs. Cortez) the Chestermere Youth Murder Case, the Calgary Fire Fighter Escort Agency Case, the Gun Toting Hero Case, the Good Samaritan Case, Regina v. Taylor 2014 SCC 50 and (most recently) the British Columbia Property Trafficking Case.